Saturday, December 2, 2006

Who am I?







Hi and thanks for coming!

This is my blog. I am Dylan and I was four on 22nd November.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mommy found out that you can put a donation button on my page so we found one, I am looking to buy some books for Christmas and a hot air balloon (I don't think I am going to get this for Christmas) so Mommy put a donation button on my page.

If you want to help me buy some books, give it a click.

My hobbies are computers, pretending to be a dog called "Mocha", going to nursery and jumping in puddles. I like my computer best, I have an old keyboard and mouse and an old telephone and I have set up an office in my room so I can run my business from there. I don't actually have a business, but at least I have an office set up. I often get out of bed in the middle of the night and pretend I am in my office and type on my keyboard.

My favourite shows are Lazy Town, Go Diego Go, Wonder Pets, Bob The Builer and Fireman Sam. I am a typical innocent four year old, no Super Heros for me yet, I like talking machines and small animals.

I can't write my name yet, but I can identify numbers when I see them. I am going to start school in September, it will be the same school my mommy went to when she was four, I am very excited about going to my mommy school, it places me "In The Grand Scheme Of Things" to know that my parents were little once too.

It was nice to meet you.


Free Domain Names @ .co.nr!

No comments: